Target Guest Satisfaction Survey
About the Target Guest Satisfaction Survey
The Target Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.InformTarget.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Target to measure customer satisfaction of the products and services offered by them. The company will use the information you provide to help them improve areas of the store such as customer service, products, and even the atmosphere or tone of the store. Complete this survey online for your convenience.
If you take part in this survey, you will have a chance to leave feedback about your recent experiences. The company wants your feedback so they can determine what works and what doesn’t. They can then start to change what isn’t working to give you and others a better shopping experience. You will also be able to enter a sweepstakes for a gift card to Target worth $1,500. There is also an instant win game where you could win a $25 gift card to Target. You are not required to enter the drawings to leave feedback.
How to Participate in the Target Guest Satisfaction Survey
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older.
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- A recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.InformTarget.com.
- Select your preferred language in the drop-down box and click Next.
- Enter the User ID and password from your receipt, along with the time you visited the store. All this information is found on the receipt and there is a diagram to help you locate this information.
- Answer questions about your experience. Please be honest and follow directions. Please note some questions may allow more than one answer or include text boxes, where you type your answer.
- You can enter the drawing when finished with the survey by following directions and entering the information requested.
- Survey Website: www.InformTarget.com
- Survey Prize: $1,500 Target gift card, $25 Target gift card