The Home Depot Survey
About the Home Depot Survey
The Home Depot Survey, found at www.homedepot.com/opinion, is an online survey designed by The Home Depot that gives customers the chance to give feedback on services and products offered by them. This company then uses this information to work harder to meet and exceed your needs and others. This survey is completed online, so you can take it whenever you wish.
By participating in this survey, you can leave valuable feedback, which the company will use to give better customer service and make better products. As a reward for participation, you have a chance to win a $5,000 Home Depot gift card. You are not obligated to enter the drawing for the prize in order to leave feedback.
At the end of the survey, you will be asked for personal information, such as name, address, and telephone number, in order to enter the drawing. Simply read the instructions and answer the questions accordingly.
How to Participate in the Home Depot Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Homde Depot receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Homedepot.com/opinion.
- Select your language and enter your zip code, then click continue.
- Read information about the survey and continue.
- Enter the password and user ID from your receipt.
- Select an option if you are employed in any of the listed occupations.
- Select the type of items you purchased and whether or not you found everything you wanted to buy.
- Using the scale of one to 10 provided, rate each of your experiences as mentioned.
- Answer some yes or no questions about assistance.
- Using the scale again, rate each statement as to if you were satisfied or not. You may be asked about the assistance you received, how well the store was organized and other information.
- After the rating questions, you will be asked what else you did before and during the visit. Select as many items as pertains to you.
- Answer more scale questions and select answers to the questions asked. Please read each question carefully and think fully about your answer.
- Enter comments you may have into the text box provided. You can praise staff, write about a problem or whatever you feel that would give the company better information as to your visit. This is not required, but it could be helpful.
- Enter your information to enter the drawing.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: