About the Haggen Survey
The Haggen Survey, found at www.Haggen.com/survey, is an online questionnaire designed by Haggen to keep track of customer satisfaction in regards to areas through the store. Improvements can then be made to the store based on the feedback received. This is the ultimate goal of the company. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback is fun for some, but time consuming for others. No matter how you feel about leaving feedback, remember, it is important to the company. They need to know what you and others think about the store. If you have problems, these need to be known to the company so they can make improvements and provide a better shopping experience. If you had a good time, they also should know to get an idea of how many people have good experiences versus how many have bad ones. You can also enter a drawing for a chance to win a $100 pre-paid gift card.
How to Participate in the Haggen Survey
- You must be a legal United States resident who are physically residing in Washington or Oregon and who are at least 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- A recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Haggen.com/survey.
- Enter the date, store number, lane number, and transaction code from your receipt. There is a sample shown to help you find the information (highlighted in yellow). You will also be asked if you are over 18 years of age (which is a requirement).
- Answer questions. Most of these are “rating” questions, asking you to rate how clean the store was, how appealing it was, etc.
- To enter for the prize draw, you will be asked to enter your information. This will include name, email, age, phone number, and address. If you don’t want to enter, click the No Thanks button.
More Information: Sweepstakes official rules
- Survey Website: www.Haggen.com/survey
- Survey Prize: $100 pre-paid gift card