About the Ground Round Grill & Bar-Guest Experience Survey
The Ground Round Grill & Bar-Guest Experience Survey, found at www.Groundround.com/survey/1937, is an online questionnaire designed by Ground Round Grill & Bar to help improve customer satisfaction. The entire survey is found on one page, so there is less time it will take.
How to Participate in the Ground Round Grill & Bar-Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Ground Round Grill & Bar receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Groundround.com/survey/1937.
- Scroll down until you see the survey.
- Enter your email, name and server name. You are not required to enter the server or your names, though your email is required.
- Enter the date of visit following the format: mm/dd/yy and time of visit.
- If you know your check number (from your receipt) enter it into the text box.
- Enter the four or three digit code from the bottom of your receipt. This is required.
- Answer how often you visit Ground Round and how you heard of them. You can select more than one answer for the “how did you hear” question.
- Rate your experience and leave comments in the box if you would like. This can be helpful, so please do so.
- Answer how helpful the staff were, speed of service, and accurate ordering, along with the quality of your food. Again, leave comments if possible.
- If they don’t make something you would like to see, mention it in the next box.
- Rate the following statements based on the scale provided.
- Answer a few classification questions and whether or not you would like to join their email club.
- If you have any other information, enter it at the end and click Submit.