About the Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Grocerysurvey.net, is an online questionnaire designed by Safeway to help measure your satisfaction of products and services offered by the company. The company will use that information provided by you and other consumers to improve areas such as customer service, atmosphere of the store, and products. This questionnaire is done online for extra convenience.
By participating in this survey, you will have a chance to leave valuable and important feedback about recent experiences at the store. The company needs and wants this information so they can learn what works and what needs to be changed, updated, or improved. You will also have a chance to enter a sweepstakes to win one of four Safeway gift cards worth $100 each. It is not required to enter the drawing to leave feedback.
How to Participate in the Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Safeway receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Grocerysurvey.net.
- For Spanish, click the hyperlink below the start button. To read the contest rules, click that hyperlink.
- Enter the date and the special code from your receipt. There is a diagram to help you locate this information. Click the Start Survey button when ready.
- Answer the questions honestly and thoroughly. Pay attention to directions, as some questions may allow more than one answer and others may even include a text box to enter more information. You are required to answer all questions on each page before moving on.
- To enter the sweepstakes at when finished with the survey, simply enter your correct information. If you don’t wish to enter, close your browser window. Your feedback will still be saved.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: