About the Great British Carvery Feedback Survey
The Great British Carvery Feedback Survey, found at www.GBCfeedback.co.uk, is an online questionnaire designed by Great British Carvery that helps the company measure customer appreciation of things throughout their stores. The information is used specifically to make changes where they are necessary. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback about your visit may not seem exciting, but it is extremely helpful to the company. They are interested to know that their customers have a consistently good experience. Whenever they do not, the company needs to know so they can make changes to ensure a good experience. This gives you a good time at the restaurant or store and it ensures that you will return for future visits. You will also receive a coupon for a free dessert to Great British Carvery and have a chance to win a £250 to any store or restaurant on the High Street.
How to Participate in the Great British Carvery Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Great British Carvery receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.GBCfeedback.co.uk.
- Read the short paragraphs about the questionnaire and click Give Feedback when ready.
- Type the postcode of the pub or name. As you type, information will be displayed below. When you find the appropriate pub, select it by clicking. Type in the day of your visit and the time. Then click on the drink glasses or the fork and knife to continue.
- Answer questions.
- Provide your contact information, including email, phone and post code. You must provide this. You can click the bottom check box if you prefer not to enter the drawing.