The Gap Shopping Experience Survey, found at www.Gapcustomersurvey.com, is an online survey designed by Gap that allows customers a chance to leave feedback on services and products. The company uses that feedback to update their products and services. This survey is completed online, so you can take it at your leisure.
By participating in this survey, you will give important feedback to the company. The company will use this feedback to improve customer service and products. As a reward for completing the survey, you will receive a 20 percent discount coupon, well on your next visit. You are not required to receive the coupon in order to fill out the survey. At the end of the survey, you will land on a page for the discount coupon. Simply follow instructions to print. No personal information will be required to participate.
How to take the Gap Shopping Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Gap receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Gapcustomersurvey.com.
- Answer the questions as they appear. You must answer all questions on the page before moving on. Please answer the questions as honestly and as thoroughly as possible. A receipt is not required, but can make it easier to answer questions.
- When you are finished with the survey, you will be automatically taken to the coupon page. Make sure your printer is turned on and ready to go. Follow the directions given in order to print off this valuable savings.
- Gap Website: http://www.gap.com/