Family Dollar Survey
About the Family Dollar Survey
The Family Dollar Survey, found at www.Familydollarsurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Family Dollar that essentially allows the company to make improvements. The survey itself measures customer satisfaction and when things are satisfying to customers, it tells the company what needs improved. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Feedback is a great thing for the company. You may wonder why you should care: It is because the company can’t know how to make their stores better if they don’t know what the customer wants. This is where your information is invaluable. If there is a problem you notice, tell the company in the survey. They can then start working on solutions. If there are good things about your experience, tell them as well so they know those things work well. You will also be able to enter a drawing where you could win a $200 gift card to Family Dollar.
How to Participate in the Family Dollar Survey
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America and 18 years of age or older.
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- A recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Familydollarsurvey.com.
- Read more about the survey. Select your preferred language by clicking the radio button next to the language and click Continue.
- Type in your age and again, hit continue.
- Enter the number from the bottom of your receipt. This should be to the right of the time and date and may be 15 or 17 digits. Enter the number with no spaces.
- Answer questions. Please read through the directions before beginning and be honest and thorough.
- Enter the sweepstakes. You may be asked for contact information, such as name, address, email address, or telephone number.
More Information: Sweepstakes official rules
- Survey Website: www.Familydollarsurvey.com
- Survey Prize: $200 Family Dollar gift card