Exchange Customer Survey
About the Exchange Customer Survey
The Exchange Customer Survey, found at www.Exchangecustomersurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Exchange that assesses customer appreciation of items purchased and services rendered. Information from the survey is used to improve areas of the company’s store, including the ambiance in the store, as well as products and customer service. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Participating in the questionnaire allows you to have a voice. You can leave valuable feedback to the company about your experience. The company wants to know what goes wrong at the store and their customers are the best ones to tell them. This way, they can make improvements and fix problems to allow you and others to have a better experience. They know a good experience will get them repeat business and good word-of-mouth advertising. You can also sign in to your account (or create one) after the survey for a chance to win prizes.
How to Participate in the Exchange Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Exchange receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Exchangecustomersurvey.com.
- Read the short paragraphs, and when ready, click Take Survey Here.
- Enter the store number from the receipt; this should be four digits. Click Submit number when ready.
- Answer questions. They are meant to help you rate the experience you had. They may ask about the staff, the store itself, and whether or not you had any kind of problem. If you did have a problem, you will be asked to provide more information by typing information into a text box.
- They don’t offer a special prize for participating, but you can sign in to your account and enter sweepstakes through that to win some great prizes.