About the Emsar Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Emsar Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Emsarlistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Emsar that can help improve customer satisfaction.
How to Participate in the Emsar Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Emsar receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Emsarlistens.com.
- Read about the survey, then select your state, service center, technician and role using the drop down lists. You must go in order from state to role.
- Answer questions relating to their fast (or not) response. These are scale questions, with a scale of one to five.
- Answer questions about your technician–whether they answered your questions appropriately, gave you progress reports and provided repairs as planned.
- Answer whether your technician was pleasant and professional using the scale system.
- Answer whether or not you would recommend this company and technician to friends and family using a scale system of one to 10.
- Enter your comments. You are not required to do this, but you should consider typing your comments into the text box provided because it can help the company make improvements. Use the space to talk about any problems you had, any suggestions you think should be implemented, and for praise to the technician or company. They promise to tell the people directly affected what you said, whether good or bad.
- Enter the drawing. You could win an iPad for your participation. You must enter the contact information requested. Every field is required. This will include your first and last name, a day-time telephone number where you can be reached (could be a cell number), email address, date of service and company you work for.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: