The Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.dollargeneralsurvey.com, is an online survey designed by Dollar General to give customers a chance to give feedback on services and products offered by them. Once this information has been received, the company can work better to meet your needs as well as the needs of others. This survey is taken online, which means you can take it whenever you want.
If you participate, you have the opportunity to give feedback that the company will use to give better service and make better products. You are also entered into a contest for a chance to win $1,000 in the form of a check. You do not need to enter for the drawing to leave your feedback; it is just an incentive to give your feedback.
At the end of the survey, you will be asked for personal information such as name, address, and telephone number in order to be entered into the drawing. Please read the instructions and answer accordingly.
How to take the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Dollar General receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.dollargeneralsurvey.com.
- Click the radio button for your language.
- Enter the survey code into the text box. This can be found on the bottom of your receipt. Click Next Screen.
- Answer the questions as they are given. Please be as honest as possible. You must answer all the questions on the page before moving on.
- At the end of the survey, you will have a chance to enter to win $1,000. If you wish to enter, click next. If not, you can close the browser screen.
- Dollar General Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://rules.lrwlive.com/dgen.html
- Dollar General official website: http://www.dollargeneral.com/home/index.jsp