DICK’S Sporting Goods Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the DICK’S Sporting Goods Customer Satisfaction Survey
The DICK’S Sporting Goods Customer Satisfaction survey, found at www.Dickssportinggoods.com/Feedback, is an online questionnaire designed to help the company improve. They use your feedback to make the company and store better by giving you a voice. They encourage you to give your honest opinion about your experiences of customer service and products. Because this survey is done online, you can take it at your convenience.
By participating in the survey, you are given a chance to leave important feedback about recent experiences. The company will use this information to provide better services in the future. As a reward for participating, you will receive a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more, good in store only.
How to Participate in the DICK’S Sporting Goods Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent DICK’S Sporting Goods receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Dickssportinggoods.com/Feedback.
- There are five things you must enter from the receipt. These include store number, register number, transaction number and date, and the total purchase amount. There is an example to the right of the text boxes to help you locate this information. Click Start when ready.
- Answer the questions as they are given. You are required to answer all questions on one page before moving on. You are also encouraged to type in answers wherever possible, but are not required to do so.
- After answering all the questions, you will be shown a completion page with a coupon. There will be a print button underneath the coupon, so make sure your printer is hooked up and ready, and then click print. Please note you are not required to print the coupon in order to leave feedback. This is just a reward for helping the company.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: