About the CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey
The CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.CVSsurvey.com is an online questionnaire designed by CVS that measures customer satisfaction of services and products offered to them. The company uses this information you provide to improve their customer service, products and atmosphere throughout the store. This survey is done online for your convenience.
By participating in this survey, you have an opportunity to leave valuable feedback about your most recent experience with the store. The company wants this feedback so they can learn and understand what works and what doesn’t. They can then start to improve things to give you and others a better experience. As an added benefit, you will have a chance to enter a sweepstakes where you can win $1,000 or one of 200 $10 cash prizes. You are not required to enter the sweepstakes in order to leave feedback.
How to Participate in the CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent CVS receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.CVSsurvey.com.
- You will be redirected to the appropriate website.
- Enter the 17 digits survey ID from your receipt, click the appropriate button. Continue when ready.
- Answer questions about your recent experience. Most questions will be multiple choice, where you are allowed to choose one answer only. Others will allow more than one answer. Please pay attention to all directions. Questions may even provide a text box where you can type your answer. Use these whenever possible to give a more detailed answer.
- When finished, you can enter the sweepstakes. Enter the information requested and click continue.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: