About the Brains Guest Satisfaction Survey
The Brains Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Brainsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Brains that helps the company determine customer satisfaction based on the information received. This information is meant to be used as a way of measuring what needs improvement, whether it is products or other areas. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you are helping the company improve. You will be able to tell the company what happened on your visit and they can use this info to make changes and updates wherever necessary. You’ll also have a chance to win the equivalent of 1,000 Pounds, as well as other instant win prizes.
How to Participate in the Brains Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Brains receipt from a participating store.
- Be 16 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Brainsfeedback.com.
- Enter your survey code. If your receipt doesn’t have a survey code, enter the pub’s telephone number into the text box provided and click enter.
- Answer questions. These will help you rate your experience by asking the type of drinks you had, if you drank alone, and if you will return. They may also ask if you would recommend them to friends. Just remember to be honest and thorough with your answers; also, it is important to read directions and follow them expressly.
- Enter the drawing. Read and follow the directions and put in your contact information. This will usually include name and email address, and will sometimes ask for a telephone number. If you are not interested in the drawing, you can click next without entering information so that your feedback is saved.