About the Barnes and Noble Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Barnes and Noble Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.BN.com/survey, is an online questionnaire designed by Barnes and Noble to help determine customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. The company will use the information you provide to improve areas such as customer service, atmosphere of the store, and their products. This survey is taken online for your convenience.
If you choose to participate in this survey, you will have a chance to leave important feedback about your recent experience. The company really wants this information so they can learn what works and what doesn’t. If they understand what customers don’t like, they can work to change it, making your experience better the next time. You will also have a chance to enter a drawing for either a NOOK (R) Tablet or a gift card to Barnes and Noble worth $300. In most cases, you will not be allowed to choose which gift you receive if you win.
How to Participate in the Barnes and Noble Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Barnes and Noble receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.BN.com/survey.
- Enter the date, store number, register number, transaction number and your age. The first four will be found on your receipt. View the diagram for help. You will also enter characters into a box to help them prove you are a real person and not a Bot.
- Answer questions about your experience. Please be honest and thorough.
- You are not required to enter the drawing. To enter, type the information requested and follow directions. If you don’t want to enter, close your browser window.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: