About the Barney’s Online Survey
The Barney’s Online Survey, can be found at www.Barneysfeedback.com. This will be an online survey where you will rate your experience during your visit. This information provides feedback so Barney’s may measure their performance and how they may understand how they may service you and all customers better in the future.
How to Participate in the Barney’s Online Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Barney’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Barneysfeedback.com.
- You will need to enter the four-digit transaction number from the bottom of your receipt, after which you will enter the date of your visit to Barneys. You will then be prompted to select the time of day in which you were there, the cashiers names, (which is listed on your receipt) the total of your transaction.
- Next you will be able to respond to several different types of questions, as to your overall satisfaction with your experience, to the condition of the store and restrooms. Following which, you will be given an open text box to write general comments pertaining to your visit and experience. There will be several questions as to the location of products and the ease you found them accessible. The remaining questions will want to gather information on the assistance and courtesy of the staff while shopping and checking out.
- You will need to complete the contact information to be eligible in the monthly drawing.
- After completing the survey, you will be entered into the monthly drawing for a $250 gift card.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: