About the Al’s Online Survey
The Al’s Online Survey, found at www.Alsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Al’s to help improve customer satisfaction. You will also be entered for a chance to win a gift card worth $250. The drawing is monthly and you can actually complete a survey and enter every seven days.
How to Participate in the Al’s Online Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Al’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Alsfeedback.com.
- Read about the survey and drawing and choose your location. When ready, click start.
- Click Begin Survey if you are over 18 years of age.
- Enter the transaction number (four digits) from your receipt and click Next.
- Select the date you visited.
- Select the time you visited.
- Enter the cashier’s name. This is optional.
- Select the price range of your total order.
- Answer how satisfied you were on the visit.
- Answer three yes or no questions about the cleanliness of the store.
- You will be asked if you have any general comments with a large text box. Please use this, even though it is optional. If you really don’t want to enter any comments, click the next button to move on. However, to type, click inside the box and type regularly.
- Answer yes or no questions.
- For some of the yes or no questions above, you will be asked extra questions if you answer a certain way. Please pay attention.
- If you would like to be contacted about your visit, select yes; otherwise, select no.
- To enter the drawing, enter your first and last name, phone and email; then hit next.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: